Why Our Pub is Great
With a relaxed pub atmosphere, a convenient location, and a ton of choice on our menu of classic meals, The Woodlark pub is a great place to eat out in Bordon. We serve all main meals, all day every day, whether they’re from our regular menu or our large specials board.
Got a craving for some proper pub food? You’ve come to the right place! Whether it’s an all-time favourite starter or a mighty main, our chefs know when to add a clever twist and when to leave it just as it is. Fancy something a little different? Explore the specials board. Take a tasty trip around the world as you sample our global-inspired dishes, or find out what our chefs have been up to in the kitchen, as you sample their very own takes on British classics. Specials change frequently, so there’s always something new to try.
Our children’s menu is filled with favourites, and packed with those all-important healthy options too. The smallest monsters in the family can build a tasty meal and the older monsters get to pick from a selection of kid-sized pub classics. Don’t forget the pudding. There’s enough temptation on our dessert menu to derail any diet. You have been warned!
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About Our Food
You’ll find just what you want to on the menu, from tender grills to fresh stonebaked pizzas and comforting pub classics. Begin with generous sharer platters, and then choose from an irresistible array of goodies. We’re fussy about our food. It has to be spot on. Steaks are masterfully chargrilled, served with our signature sauce, and complimented by sides specifically designed to bring out their succulence and slightly sweet, smoky flavour. Large stonebaked pizzas are always made to order and come just the way you want. Pub classics so heart-warming you’ll be tempted to have them again and again!
We know sharing good food and drink with friends and family makes an ok day extra special…that’s what it means when we bring you all the things you love and more.
View our Menus
Our Pub Facilities
Rapid Electric Vehicle Charging
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.